COVID-19 PRACTICE POLICY FOR SHEEN THERAPY CENTRE
We are very conscious of minimising risk as much as possible for both our patients and our practitioners, therefore initially we will be running a reduced service.
We want to support you in having an effective and safe experience whilst visiting the Centre, and although some of the measures set out below may seem frustrating and time consuming, they are necessary for ensuring yours and others safety.
For your safety and the safety of others, we kindly request that you:
- Complete the form that is attached in your booking confirmation (email) before you attend your appointment. If you haven’t received it, please contact us.
- Cancel your appointment if you feel unwell, have a temperature or persistent cough, or have been in contact with someone suspected of having Covid-19.
- If you have been advised to stay “shielded” (due to underlying health issues) we cannot see you in the clinic but can arrange a telephone appointment for you.
- Please only arrive at the time of your appointment and by yourself. The front door will be left ajar to be opened with your foot or body.
- There will be a table in the waiting area with hand sanitiser and face masks. Please sanitise your hands and then put on a face mask. This is a requirement for anyone entering the building. If you would prefer to wear your own mask this is permitted.
- Limit the number of items that you bring into the clinic with you e.g. one small bag
- Please wear loose-fitting clothing
As a clinic we will:
- Be wearing appropriate PPE as per guidelines, which could include masks and aprons.
- No longer be providing drinking water so please feel free to bring your own.
- No longer have chairs in the waiting area.
- Be placing your belongings in a plastic lidded box in the treatment room.
- No longer be accepting cash. We continue to accept card payments and contactless variants.
- Be having a gap between patients to perform cleaning and hygiene practices for the practice environment
If you have any questions related to; your appointment, our PPE measures, or our Covid-19 specific Health and Safety procedures at the Sheen Therapy Centre, please email email@example.com